Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are You A Pack Rat, Also?

Yes, I have been accused of gathering and keeping things way beyond their useful life. I have a shirt from when I was in high school, (yes, it still fits). The list could go on and on. But today, with my 'Creative Soul' mate, I begin cleaning out a file cabinet. This is a four drawer deep file cabinet and it is FULL. Glancing through one drawer the other day I saw a health insurance file from two jobs ago.

Don't get me wrong, I like organization...just not getting rid of things that might be useful someday. The demon awaits, wish us luck that we survive the ordeal. Especially me as I rip through my craving to keep everything, well most everything.

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. We will send in a rescue squad if we don't hear from you soon!

    Keep remembering how much fun it is to be able to find things when you need them.

    ReplyDelete